Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ahah! A Blog!

Awe-inspiring Super-cool-moving Self-Sliding Title for a Cool Optimized Outstanding Llama-spitting Blog(not to mention self-praising)

Sure, everyone was asking me to start a blog. Okay...... well not everyone, im sure there are people out there who would rather me NOT have a blog (ahem *government*ahem*ISA*ahem).

Why in the world and internet filled with mindless games, self-addictive sites and websites naming themselves after a part of our head and a reading material would i make a blog? Havent i still have that site named after the sound of certain species of bird makes to try out?Poke me and tell me i am persuadable, have high persuasibleness (sure! theres such word, click the link!) , tell the world i rarely expostulate(go on, click the link), call me capricious(I said click the link!)or even say i am mercurial(Tired of clicking links? XD)

There it is! Five minutes of my life used to fill the first entry of my blog with stuff even i dont understand...

P.S:This look and feel is just temporary until i get my lazy-bum and inactive-brain to edit the blog more.

P.P.S.:My bum is not lazy, its just me.

P.P.P.S:Dont know when i will post the next post, so dont hold your breath waiting for the next post...or you might end up in hospital.

P.P.P.P.S: If you dont already know, dont take this blog seriously, SERIOUSLY! ;P

P5.S.:Wondering when i would stop putting P.S.'s?

(Alot-Of-P's).S.:Stop it! Bloggers these days! No discipline!

No comments:

Post a Comment