Friday, February 20, 2009

Febuary Exams Over!

Yeah Febuary Exams are over!!! W00t!! Yeah!!! Feel the Freedom!!! Hahahhaa i can laugh at you other people who have not finished their exams yet!


^Haha! STUDY MORE! Good for you!^
Dont you think that is just over reacting? I mean it is just a monthly test. Anyway i have been sitting for exams for the past 11 years of my life and they just come and go. Besides, compared to SPM, this monthly exam is the least of my worries.

So...just to make my post longer/vent some exam stress i shall showcase what was in my brain this past week:

  1. Stress
  2. I wish this is over
  3. STRESS
  4. WHY ME??!!
  5. Chemistry
  6. More stress...
  7. Biology
  8. Late night studying
  9. AddMaths
  10. Feeling of stress
  11. Some vague memories of the other subjects i take.
But now im DONE!

And i dont know what to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment