Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mid-January Musings

Okay, so i havent updated my blog for awhile. And i have no idea how to continue my blog. Should i continue with the past stuff, then follow the timely order? Or should i just skip the things i did not blog about? Haiz.. blogging is so ..errm.. inconclusive. Or was it indecisive? Perhaps it is possible that i might not be able to make up my mind. Probably its just maybe i cant decide?

Okay lets start with the start of the year! It seemed like a long time ago now. Since then i got 3-4 new workbooks to do, borrowed a whole cabinet of school books and done about 648 pages of homework. Sigh. But back to the beginning of the year, i went to Sunway Lagoon with Lesley, LiAnn, JenNee, Andrew, Eric. Let me tell you this: IT WAS DAMN FUN!

Yeah, it was uber-super-duper-rollercoaster-spinning cool! We went to the Wet park, and the Thrill rides!. Unfortunately Andrew and Eric didnt bring their extra clothes. However, with all their decency and kindness they where OK with us going to the wet rides and wet parks without them. (Recently i learned Andrew did not bring extra clothes because he thought Sunway Lagoon was Sunway Pyramid. [=.=] )

I would actually go into long and exciting disscussion about how i got real sick on the 360-degree rides and how Andrew got wet anyway. I would also love to write a long descriptive essay with a poem at the end about the adrenaline-pumping-water-slides. If you gave me the chance, I would compose an ode about the exciting circular accelerating motion of the cow boot ride. Unfortunately this post is rather late, and I'm sure if you look around in other peoples blogs, there is a whole chronicle of what we did at Sunway Lagoon. All I can say was I had more fun and excitement than I can fully describe in a sensible sentence.

But after Sunway Lagoon, reality set in :( , school was starting again. Sure enough, i had load of stress, tonnes of work, stress, tuition, tuition work, co-curriculum activies, stress, house practices, library duty, stress, and not to forget, stress. Oh, did i mention i had more stress then there are times I was trying to stress the fact that i was under stress in this paragraph. I am stressing the usage of this word abit too far am I? Feeling stressed?

I need a break dont I?


And for those who are keeping track:

THE PROS AND CONS SCOREBOARD OF 2009

For the Sunway Lagoon Wet Slides +173 points!
For the Sunway Lagoon beach, swimming pools, and water fun +108
For the Pirate's Revenge 360-degree ride which made me motion-sick, it still gets +164
For the roller-coaster ride +94
For the Dry Thrill Rides +88
For the Spinning Teacup(don't ask)and Ferris Wheel +3
For all the school starting stuff, -1
For getting motion sickness on the 360-degree ride, -0.0001
For all the STRESS -1



+631
-3.0001

No comments:

Post a Comment